lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

Narrative paragraph.


One day I was taking a walk on the beach and stopped to look at the waves, suddenly I thought I saw something struggling in the water; it looked like a man who was having trouble swimming. Just then I reached for my glasses, and then remembered I’d left them at home, suddenly a big wave came, and the man was gone. At that moment I ran as fates as I could to get the lifeguard. After that we arrived back at the stop where I had seen the man. When the lifeguard looked through his binoculars, he said he didn’t see a thing, at that moment I was pretty embarrassed. The next day I bought the news paper. There was an article about dolphins swimming near the shore. As soon as I read the article. I realize that I had seen a dolphin in the water –not a man! After that I never went anywhere without my glasses again.

No hay comentarios: