viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

Dear Sir:


On July 16 my friends and I arrived at your inn hoping to spend an enjoyable weekend. Unfortunately, because of your poor service, our weekend was a disaster. Since your ad says “have a fabulous time or get your money back,” I am requesting that you refund my money.
From the moment we arrived, there were problems with the service. First, a very unfriendly desk clerk couldn’t find our reservation. After waiting almost half an hour, we were led by a other unfriendly clerk to our room. The room which had a view of a parking lot instead of the bay, had not yet been cleaned, so we found dirty towels on the beds and cigarette butts in the ashtrays. Despite these problems, none of your employees apologized to us. This was not the weekend we had been looking forward to.
Service at your inn was not always like this. My previous visits were always enjoyable because the courteous service and clean rooms with beautiful views. Until things change at your inn, I will never recommend to any one. I expect to receive my refund shortly.

No hay comentarios: