martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008




Hi everybody, how are you?



I have great news for you (and for me too), during this week I have been teaching English for the first time to teenagers. At the beginning, I have to say it, I was feeling a little nervous, but later on I started to feel much confident and took control of the classroom. There, were the good news come from.



The school’s authorities were impressed by the way I run my class, so they decided to test me. That way they could measure my skills as a teacher and gave me other groups, to fill my schedule.



To be honest, I thought “What am I doing? , I can not study and work full time at the same time”. But I took the decision to try, and give my best to do whatever it takes, to get that new job opportunity. It was a hard test so I just thought to give my best, and let the decision to my supervisors.



Well, finally the results were given to me. And I want to think you already know what happened. “Yes” I was accepted as a fulltime teacher.



I know you might think “How in the hell is this information going to help me improve my teaching skills?” I do not know, but the thing is that I feel so good about this, that I want everybody to know about it.

Well I have to say good bye.




But remember “I will be back”.

No hay comentarios: